Monday, April 16, 2007

It would appear that certain forces are massing against me.

How did things ever get so far? I don't know. It was so -- unfortunate -- so unnecessary. I hoped that we would come here and reason together. And as a reasonable man I'm willing to do whatever's necessary to -- find a peaceful solution to these problems. But if I find out it was Barzini, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive.

Don't forget the cannoli. And don't forget who you're dealing with.

UPDATE: Breakthrough? You wouldn't believe the self-control it took to not go off on Sam regarding that self-indulgent, foul mouthed, one-trick pony that is Kevin Smith. Sam, a huge Kevin Smith fan? What's he doing? Trying to show everyone how hip a pudgy deceptively skinny middle-aged lawyer can be? Wonder what Sam finds compelling about Kevin Smith? The lengthy explorations and dialogue regarding A2M? Interspecies romance? Vaginal trolls? Do tell lawyer-boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A2M? I know a lil' sumpin' 'bout dat.

Anonymous said...

However, for the sake of all my relationships, I'm going to pretend I don't.