Monday, April 16, 2007

Sue is sad because GSO bloggers are mean.

Boo effin' hoo.

Listen people, if I've said this once, I've said it a thousand times, don't respond to ignorant commenters or comments. The dogs bark and the caravan passes. Yes, I know that I never follow my own advice and I continue to spar with people well past the point that I know that I should stop, sometimes even after I've told other people to shut up talking to Bubba and The CA certain commenters. I just can't help it. But I'm trying people. I'm really trying.

6 comments:

darkmoon said...

I'm too cool to talk to the locals. Problem solved.

billy the blogging poet said...

Put up some more ads. You'll feel better.

jw said...

Remember that one time when I quit blogging for a day and then everyone was so nice that I came back? That's what you should do. Tell everyone you're quitting and then they'll all be like, 'Come back. We miss you. You're wonderful.' You're a woman. You know how it works.

Sandy Carmany said...

I ain't skeered of chest-thumping wannabe Ben Holder.

Benholder said...

I've got your wannabe, Sandy baby.

PS Fec's a weirdo. And listen, when Trouble thinks you're weird you've got some serious issues.

Patrick Eakes said...

Sue's right on. I don't post anymore because I'm busy and there's so much bullshit out there.

Another potential reason for my dearth of posts is the failure of anyone to give me a cooler nickname than 'Everyman of Blogging.' What is that? That's something you make up when you can't think of anything else. Am really that boring? Look, I might look like a typical Republican jerk-off, but underneath this middle-age, white bread shell lies the heart of a liberal lion.

And if I could figure out a way to root for UNC without looking like a complete sell-out, I would.